13 December, 2007

Week of December 7-13


So ...

IT's THURSDAY THE 13th!!! AHHHH!



*ahem*


This weekend was a good one. I had our last Institute function for the semester on Friday. We had rooms with all the holiday traditions. I spent my time decorating for the event earlier on, and then went home to get ready for the dance. My good friend, Karin came over and we drove to the Institute Dance together. Jess was going to come, but she wasn't feeling well, even though she looked SO HOTT. lol. She bought some boots from me, and she was wearing them with new jeans and had some cute make-ups on. *yayyy*

After Karin and I got attacked by 3 guys after the dance, we decided to go home. (Mom, Dad, I'll have to tell you this story. It's quite the ..tale....)

I spent the night at Jessica's because the next morning we went to STG ...and SHOPPED! whoowhoo!

That was so much fun. Jess and I were about to pass out because we were so hungry after shopping all morning, so we went to Cafe Rio where we DOWNED a burrito. haha. Our faces were always a few inches above the plate the entire time. I'm sure the other patrons knew they were witnessing a magical event.


Sunday was a good day. It was the Fireside, and not only that but the family Christmas Party! Oh man, we had a great time! I didn't come home from the fireside until after dinner, and that's when everyone was passing around the $5 gifts Grandma bought. It was a white elephant party! But they were good gifts...:0)

Then we played a nice game of Catch Phrase. Grandpa had some incredible one-liners.

Grandpa -"It holds your skin together"

Us- "Cells" "shirts" "lotion"

Grandpa- "Bones!"


Jessica wrote them all down somewheres, but we just can't seem to find them... I half joked that I threw them into the fire. What if I accidentally did?

Ohhh welllll we'll never ever know!


So this week has been finals week. I had a good date on Monday night. We went to the Messiah. It's the first time I ever remember seeing it live. I can't remember if I ever went as a kid, ... I'm pretty sure we didn't... Still, it was good seeing it and listening to the beautiful voices! Especially the little boy in the soprano section...He's got some squeeky pipes ;0D heh heh


I have a few more finals, one today and one tomorrow. And then I'm done. I have a date tonight (We're going to cook a "German" meal. Homemade root-beer and Beef stroganoff. Is that German? lol. He's never made it before, and we all know I'm Chef Magnifique. This aughta be fun.

Then Friday I leave with Mike & Steph in the afternoon down to VIVA LAS VEGAS! I'm pretty stoked/excited/joyous about that. It's going to be one amazing trip these next few days. Let's hope I'm prepared to fly all by my lonesome. Still, I'm glad I'm going through San Fran. I pray that everyone else going through Chicago will be okay. There's a huge blizzard on the East Coast right now, and I pray it doesn't get worse... but passes right along.

In any case, I'm so glad that this week has gone so well. It's finals week, and it's a good one at that. I just take it easy, because I've been studying hard all semester. It's now time to relax and review:0)


Anyways, Mom and Dad and family, I hope you're all doing well. I'll keep you posted within the next few days, and hopefully this all goes well.
Love you All!

-Sarah Michelle



Ps. Grandpa had eye surgery today. Can you tell which one?




No comments: