14 December, 2007

Friday, December 14


So today is Firday and last night I had a wonderful date with a guy named Lorin. He's a pretty cool kid. We had "German Night" including Beef Stroganoff, beans (the green kind), German Chocolate Cake, Root Beer, and sausage all in the living room. It was such a thick dinner... so late at night, too. Haha. But it's okay. We both didn't eat much because while we were moving the table into the living room our food got cold, and it was freezing in his apt, so it didn't give us much of an appetite. Phew.

We both drooled water on ourselves throughout the course of the meal. And to complete this bonding moment, we both put hot sauce on out stroganoff. Highly recommended.

...made my upper lip sweat.



ANYways. Then Karin and I hung out after my date. We stayed up so late, because she was writing a song and I was baking cookies! These didn't turn out so bad, actually. I'm pretty proud of myself!

Well, we decided to feel mischeivous again and ding dong ditch some cookies. So we did. I had no shoes on. And instead of ding dong ditch we honked the horn. Then we drove back aroundthe block, and honked a second time. We were turning back to honk a third time and see if they got the cookies (which by now were frozen blocks, seeing it was 10 degrees outside...) and I realized that it was midnight.

And they live in a neighborhood.

With families. Families with little children who don't like to sleep.

My apologies to the families on 920 West in Cedar City, UT. I am a Moron.


So, I have a pretty picture from our night out.
Love you all. You've been a great audience.
-Sarah Michelle




No comments: