27 November, 2007

The Thanksgiving Weekend

Oh man it was awe-SOME.

Watched Enchanted. And Hairspray. Hung out with Ali and her kids. They are such a cute family!
Read two books. One was a murder mystery... I became hooked again! Okay, for you readers who don't know what happened last time I really got into Mary Higgins Clark: I read many of her books a few summers ago, and I was staying with my grandparents at the time. I became so paranoid that I KNEW my grandpa was going to kill me, and stash me away in the walls with the other carcasses of disliked grandchildren.

...and shame on me for succombing <--sp?? one last time to her exciting terror... the words, the detail! I just couldn't help myself...
And so the plot thickens...

I read a pretty cool book, The Wednesday Letters. I'm pretty much a fan of love stories.
I went on a walk...
Said some stuff...
hung out around the house...
Tried to bath Critter (aka SATAN) and got a nasty gash on my belly, and my right hand. So, now when I shake people's hands, I get to see the disgusted look on their face when they scrape across my wound.
It's a happy feeling.

OH! And I went to church on Sunday to Jessica's ward, which is a married ward... so that means children! ... I was enjoying being irreverant, and finding the little baby beside us entertaining. She is a very active little thing, and it was fun to watch how the mom dealt with it. I was pretty amazed when I looked over and saw the baby waving around a rubber chicken. I laughed out loud, raising the level of my irreverance. Who has a rubber chicken besides clowns and/or comedians? On top of that, who has a rubber chicken, and let's their kids play with it during church?
What I want to know is: Where can I find this supply of rubber chickens? Are they bred on a rubber chicken farm... or do I join a special club where rubber chickens are given to the most elite members?

One day I will figure it out. This meaning of Life.


So much fun. So Grandma fixed taco salad for dinner tonight. I put so many onions on my plate... I know i'm going to be leaking onion from my pores for the next week.

Well, that's it for now. I'll update you more later!
I forgot to mention my parents, and my siblings far far away in Germany. I got to speak to them, and it was wonderful! I love to hear what's going on over there... Only 3 more weeks from TODAY and I'll be Home for Christmas...
You can count on me;0)

<3,
Sarah Michelle

No comments: