21 November, 2007

Week of November 11-19

I don'tknow what to write, really on this blog. I feel like so much has happened. I'll just give the highlights.
Monday- FHE with Ward, we watched Meet the Robinson's on a projector. AWESOME movie.
Tuesday- Met with my nutrition professor, looked over diet and look forward to future improvements.
Wednesday- Hump Day.
Thursday- I defined my relationship with this guy, Scott. He's a great guy. We decided to date eachother still, but date others as well. It's a good thing.
Friday-This was a good, long day. It was spent at school and then getting ready for the Institute dinner'dance social. The theme was Fall 'N Snow. The Institute would have the Fall theme where dinner would be provided, and then the couples would be taken over to the school in horse drawn carriages where the dance would be decorated in a winter theme. It was so much fun to decorate! We put potpurri on the tables and tea lights, and long stemmed candles on a few select round tables. Then white christmas lights were strung. (This was all at the institute). We have a few pictures... but they're mainly polaroid. I'll see if I can get some digitals! Oh man, did we have a good time going around and shooting candid photos of everyone! I had a date: Scott.
Saturday-MMmm. Saturday. I baked some oatmeal raisin cookies, then went to the temple. Um. My car ran out of gas on the way to the Institute where my ward was meeting, and I had to coast into the parking lot! awesome. SO we went to the best place on earth, then had dinner at Golden Corral. Suh-weet!
After that I had a date, and we went to the basketball game. We lost. That's okay, though. We're still pretty amazing. This guy's pretty cool...His name is also Scott. Don't get Scott #2 confused with Scott #1: DTR man.
Sunday- Church, and the fireside! Woohoo! it was a beautiful fireside... My friend Karin and her sister Lori and I went to watch the testament at Scott #2's house. Good times. Then he asked me out to lunch for Tuesday. We'll see how that goes in my next blog posting...
Monday- WOot Woot!
That's basically it for now!
Love,
Sarah
Ps. Turkery day is this week!!!

No comments: