08 February, 2008

Day of: Friday, February 8th 2008

And
..

She sits at the computer, not knowing what to do.
There are a lot of thoughts that are going through my head right now.
It's already February, and what have I done with myself? With my goals that Ihad?
I really wish that I was accountable to someone other than myself. It would make life so much easier.

Anyways, last night I went to Provo to see my brother in his play "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
It was so interesting- I want to think a little more deeply about it, but my brain is going out of service right now. I really don't know what my problem is. I think for the past few days I've been having a hard time concentrating. I hope I'm not coming down with anything... serious.

Well,
I don't know what else to post. I think that my sister in law might have something on her blog-
She took a pretty rockin picture of Patrick last night, as we were all so proud of him!
Anyways. There's not much else that I can write I guess.
Have a beautiful night, Loves.
Sarah Michelle

No comments: