24 June, 2008

The Last Night

It was my last night in Cedar to really hang out with friends, so I planned a get-together with my friends. We planned a movie night under the carport watching Single's Ward using a projector. While I was getting ready (I had just put whitening strips on my teeth) a knock on the door surprised me. No one was supposed to be coming for another house. Sure enough, Gilbert comes running down the stairs screaming "Sarah!! One of your BOY-FRIENDS are here!" Weird. I started asking him questions.
"Is it Mark?"
No.
"What does he look like?"
He has blonde hair and *monotone* He-talks-like-this.
"Brady??"
I don't know.

It's Brady! But since I had the strips in my mouth it sounded more like "Itsh Brayyydeeeeesh!"

My BFF of only a week had come to see me all the way from St. George. What a great surprise! I hugged him and he handed me some flowers... that he no doubt picked from the yard. But it was still a very sweet gesture;)

So he came with me to pick up the projector, and everyone started coming over. It was a great night-- thanks to everyone that came!
Brady had to leave during the film, so I took him to his car, and we chatted for a bit. As we said goodbye my cousin Will and his two buddies Travis and Kody rolled up in Will's truck.


And then... Kody proposed! With a real ring! Of course I said yes, and we took engagement pictures. Don't we make the cutest couple? haha
Unfortunately, that's not enough to stop me from my mission... so 18 months from now he'll be showing up with the family at the airport with the ring.
I must say, even though we were joking around... I really did love the ring. I kind of want it. haha Oh well-- I had a few moments of glory:)

So, then life was great after that. I chatted with my best girlfriends and it made a great end to the night.
Thank you Lorin for letting us use your movie, and Mark for letting us use your projector!

Turns out I love the Single's Ward... but didn't watch the movie. I shall try again in 18 months:)
Enjoy the pictures, everyone!







 

 

 

 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: