24 June, 2008

I'm Goin' to BOISE IDAHO!!!

I get set apart tonight at 7:30, then leave for the MTC tomorrow morning.
Great Day! I have so much to do!

So, I guess this is farewell. I don't know if I'll be able to keep up this blog while I am gone because of rules... But everyone is free to email/write me!


My Address is:


Sister SarahMichelle Lamoureux
IDAHO BOISE MISSION OFFICE
1111 South Cole Road
Boise, Idaho 83709





If you need an email address, contact my mom at cathy.lamoureux@us.army.mil and she'll send you all the information you need. She may even put you on the weekly forwarding list if you so desire:)

Well-- Farewell Everyone! I'm Going to Boise!!

Love,
Sister Lamoureux

2 comments:

Tess Pyrah said...

Sister Lamoureux!!

You are an awesome missionary!! Thanks so much for the note card you sent us on behalf of the sister missionaries. You we have to have in our house and if you are ever in Boise again...look us up!!

The Pyrah Family!

Tess Pyrah said...

You we have to have in our house? What the heck! We LOVED having you in our home!!