05 May, 2008

The Week before the Next Chapter of My Life

So, this week has been wonderful. My cell phone was hurled into greasy water, my car won't come back to life..missed sacrament, and last night I found gum in my hair.

*ahem* let me reinterpret this:

I used my insurance and bought a new phone which I can resell later (investment, baby), the Brave Little Toaster, R.I.P. gave it's all, and I was able to use the truck my grandparents left so I wasn't without ride, I was 'married' for an hour and a half, and I smelled like mint turned peanut butter and diet coke.

And I was also able to eat out with my two best friends Karin and Sydney. I am so grateful for the many blessings God shoves into my life whether I recognize them or not:) I am grateful that I am able to recognize the blessings when they come.

And tomorrow morning I head off to Germany and spend my first night alone in a motel room! Woohoo!
I try to be excited so the fear won't rip me to shreds:) Remember my already stressed heart? yeah. This could get ugly.

Anywayys-- It's time for me to pull an all-nighter and get myself packed and ready for my 5am headout!

Chapter 21- Get Ready, Because Here I Come.

No comments: