04 April, 2008

My sister-in-law, Stephanie tagged me. Problem is, I don't know 3 other people to tag.
Anyways, I think that these questions are great. So, naturally, I'll answer them and let everyone bask in my glory.



10 years ago...
I was 11, and I was living in California. My best friend was Jenee Opper, and we would run around the streets of Temecula like little waifs. I can't believe my mom let me bike all around that area. I went back a few years ago, and the places I biked to are FAR FAR AWAY. This was also the year I discovered the truth about Santa Claus.


5 things on my to do list...
In Life?
Or Today?
Well, On my To-Do list of Life (no particular order), It would be:
1. Graduate College
2. Serve a mission
3. Get married in the temple
4. Birth Children. That's right. I said Birth.
5. The Spiderman Kiss.



5 snacks that I enjoy...
1. Pudding. Mmmm. I'm sad because I'm looking at an empty pudding cup.
2. Cold pizza
3. Cheddar Sun Chips
4. Cottage cheese and Fruit
5a. Frozen Grapes!!
5b. Oatmeal Cookie Dough. :)



What would I do if I was a billionaire ...
1. Buy lots of jewels and (I'm going to spell this word how it sounds)
Spanish DeBloons.. and long pearl necklaces, put them in a nifty trunk I bought from Pier 41 (Naturally I can afford that store), and bury it all in my huge backyard. I will make my own treasure map... then when I have children, I will make them unearth the treasure. Then we'll go to pizza hut and spend our jewels.



5 things people don't know about me...
1. I am in love with David Archuleta's version of Imagine.
2. I sing Somewhere Over the Rainbow in the shower, every shower.
3. I dance around my room when I'm getting ready for the day. Taking my time in this way causes unecessary lateness to class.
4. I have a secret love for Dorito Breath.
5. Manic Monday is my favorite weekday!


Sarah Michelle

No comments: