21 January, 2010

Do We Understand PTSD?

I am in shock right now.
My uncle, Patrick Lamoureux, has PTSD. This isn't what has thrown me into shock. I am shocked because I am just now realizing how serious this condition is to our veterans. If you click on my title, it links to a blog dedicated to my Uncle and his story.
I was on my mission when this tragedy occured, and I remember hearing only brief parts of the story. Today I actually took the time to read the stories and watch videos on YouTube.
I can't believe something like this has happened so close to our family, but I'm praying all the time for my Uncle. I hope that the website link helps you understand a little bit more about PTSD and it's potentially devastating consequences.
Let us educated ourselves on PTSD and help our Veterans!!!

Sarah Michelle

No comments: