21 June, 2008

My Last Huzzah! in Salem...

Okay, so I've been having wonderful adventures since my last blog!
After the wonderful week of R&R at Grandma Pat and Grandpa Joe's, Mom Rachel Gil and I flew to Vegas, and drove to Cedar. We stayed there for a little bit, and then drove to Vegas to pick up Megan on our way to California to see Mike, Steph, Pat & Co. yay!
We stayed at our friend's, the Snells, where I kept the neighbors awake at 1am with an uncouth conversation on BMs... Now they know that they need to have at least one good BM per day:)
Following the trip to Cali, I hung out in Cedar a little while longer and gave a rockin' farewell talk in my Single's Ward (Univ. 10th- Holla.) and went on a few dates and had a few adventurous last moments with good friends.
I just got back from a little slumber party at my high school/college roomate Kristie Hurst's new house where we talked and partied with:
Kristie (Brunette Beauty) husband Wes (Sad I didn't get a picture :(), Jake (Adorable Baby in Blue) Pidge Litster (Blonde bombshell) and husband Jeremy Litster (Blue striped shirt) and their darling baby Lilee... she's in pink.
Thanks to Pidge and Jeremy who gave me the wonderful present of a camera for my mission. I was able to take these fun pictures... We're all such a good-looking bunch of humans:0)

And here's the best of the bunch::


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: