23 June, 2008

The Farewell

It was an overwhelming day, but one of the most memorable of my life. How many women get to experience their own missionary farewell?

I am so grateful for my family and friends who have supported me through this whole adventure:)-- We filled the Rock Church's Sacrament Meeting to the overflow. A youth speaker started off the talks on the influence of friendship, and I was able to speak as well as my grandparents and my mother, who bore her testimony.
Then the real fun began! The extended family came over for lunch and we just played, laughed, visited and enjoyed the sun. Such a beautiful day.
A few friends came over to play... and I had one very sad goodbye.
It's incredible the strength that I feel from all their support!

Annnnnd I used my new camera to take pictures. I edited them so everyone looks amazing:)

One final event tonight.
We're watching Single's Ward under the carport:)

Love Always,
Sarah Michelle

ps. Enjoy the pictures-- they say thousands of words.






 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: