26 May, 2008

R&R

It's been a wonderful few days on the Lamoureux Farm. I have been having a hard time actually finding activities, but when the cousins came all we did was play:)

Thank goodness for family. I'll be sad to leave this place, but I am ready to get back into traveling around and soon-- the rigorous schedule of mission life! I was so pumped up yesterday when I saw Sister Missionaries at the little LDS branch in Marion, Virginia. They were both from Utah, and had some great advice for when I enter the MTC.
They mentioned looking in the vents? There's supposedly time capsules from previous Elders and Sisters:)
Maybe I'll be lucky enough to find one... or store one.

Less than one month left until I report!

Well, I'm going to clean up and pack-- for this afternoon we leave for yet another adventure:)

Xxos,
Sarah Michelle

No comments: