24 February, 2008

Sunday, February 24

I am a Latter-Day Saint. I am untroubled. I move with confidence.
I am determined to rise to the challenge- rise to the challenge of keeping standards that proves I am improving upon myself, that I am growing beyond any capacity I ever wished possible through any other means.

This is it.
This is what I'm here for.

Golly. Church, Institute, Firesides.. they are all such wonderful blessings that help me to succeed. It helps me open my mind, cross new horizons.
I have such a testimony of how this helps me grow. I know it's the one way I can be safe in this torrential, unsure world.
I know it helps, through trial, I know.
And I'm so thankful for the option to choose. Any choice will help us change. Question is, how are people changing? I know with the gospel, this girl is changing for the better.
Phew.


Love, Sarah Michelle

No comments: