03 November, 2007

One small step for Sarah Michelle...

'One Small Step' for me now, means one giant leap for the future Sarah Michelle. I'm 'hip'. I'm 'with it'... at least, I'm getting there. This blog is so that my family can keep in touch with me, and we can post things on eachother's blogs. I'm pretty excited about it!
"It Could Happen To You" is the title of my blog, because I have such random stories to tell. Still, it could happen to you. Unique, wonderful stories to accompany a unique, wonderful life.

It's A Beautiful Life!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Hi Sarah,
I'm excited to read your Happenings! I had to create a blogspot to be able to comment, I think. Anyway, now I have one. I'll let you know how to get there if I figure it out! Love you!

Mom

Our Family said...

Yeah Sarah!!! I am glad that you have joined the blogging world. It is so much fun and a good way to keep in touch! love You!!!

Steph